Business Administration MBA Degree (With Online Option)
The University of Texas at Tyler
Business & Technology
3900 University Boulevard
Tyler, Texas 75799
Ms. Evelyn Permenter
Degree: MBA (online and on-campus options available)
College of Business and Technology
- Business Administration MBA Degree 16 week terms
- Quality Management
- Organizational Development
- Business Administration MBA Degree Accelerated 7 week terms
- Healthcare Management
- Cyber Security
- Executive Business Administration Healthcare Management
College:Business and Technology
Applicants with transcripts from academic institutions outside the US must also submit a detailed international transcript evaluation. An international transcript evaluation determines an applicant's degree comparability to a US bachelor's degree. UT Tyler does not evaluate international transcripts.
Provisional Admission: Yes; One provisional semester is offered to all students (regardless of their undergraduate GPA – there is no minimum) upon receipt of their admission application and unofficial transcript
Full Admission: Full admission is granted based on receipt of all required documents (official transcript with graduation date) and meeting the index of 1000. (60 hr. GPA x 200 + total GMAT score => 1000)
Official Transcripts: Yes; showing proof of bachelor's degree from an accredited university (or its equivalent as determined from an approved credentialing agency)
Test Score Required: Yes, GMAT is required unless last 60 hour GPA is 3.25 or above OR if the applicant holds a Master's degree from an accredited US institution (or its equivalent as determined from an approved credentialing agency). In rare instances the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) may be accepted in lieu of the GMAT.
Applicants with three or more years of extensive managerial work experience earned in the US may request to have the GMAT requirement waived by the Graduate Coordinator
Letters of Recommendation: No
Resume/Curriculum Vitae: No
Admissions Essay: No
Deadlines: University deadlines apply
Career Outlook: As the economy slowly recovers, career prospects for MBA graduates are improving with encouraging signs for those seeking positions in core management positions. An MBA degree is excellent preparation to advance to senior-level positions in marketing, human resources, finance or operations management.
Meet a University of Texas at Tyler Graduate Student
Earn an MBA Valued by Employers Throughout Texas
Choose the master of business administration program at The University of Texas at Tyler to increase your skills and advance your career.
- Take evening classes in a program designed specifically for today’s working professionals or complete the program entirely online.
- 94% of UT Tyler MBA students are employed full-time.
- Study at the UT Tyler campus.
- The program is ranked 15th nationwide in its category by The Best Schools
Learn more from the College of Business and Technology
MBA Program: Comprehensive. Convenient.
- Complete your MBA on your timeline and in your desired format. Face-to-face courses meet one evening per week or choose your pace online.
- Gain a broad perspective on critical business issues to give you an edge and increase your value to your company.
- Complete your program with a capstone project. No thesis is required.
MBA Faculty: Respected. Individually Focused.
- Learn with published business authors and well-known business scholars.
- Get personalized mentoring and gain new expertise working one-on-one with experienced faculty on business projects.
- Interact with professors who are well-known consultants to businesses throughout the Tyler community.
Learn about UT Tyler’s MBA faculty
More about UT Tyler’s MBA program of study
Find Out More: