UT Tyler Colleges, Centers and Research
Find a Range of Majors and Degrees Across 7 Colleges
Nearly 10,000 students attend the seven colleges that comprise The University of Texas at Tyler.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business and Technology
- College of Education and Psychology
- College of Engineering
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- The Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy
- University College
UT Tyler's seven colleges offer more than 80 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, PhD programs in human resource development and nursing, and the doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) program.
Centers and Research