Nursing RN-BSN-Mobility in Nursing Education (MINE) Degree
RNs Earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree Entirely Online
Through The University of Texas at Tyler’s RN-BSN-MINE program, you can complete your nursing degree program all online—no campus time is required.
- Plan your study schedule around your work and home life.
- Increase your career mobility and earning potential while helping your employer earn “magnet” status, an industry indicator of high quality.
RN-BSN Online: Top-Caliber. Convenient.
- Advance from an associate’s degree or diploma RN to BSN status in as little as 12 months of intensive study.
- Or, take as a long as you need to complete your BSN: Graduation dates are flexible.
- Minimal clinical time is required since you’re already employed in the nursing field.
- Learn with full-time UT Tyler master’s and doctorally-prepared nursing faculty who teach all online classes. You’ll receive the same rigorous preparation provided to students who study on campus.
Learn more from the School of Nursing
Career Outlook for Nursing With a BSN Degree
Nurses who hold the BSN degree can expect outstanding career prospects in the years ahead. A bachelor’s degree not only improves your earning power, but also increases your career mobility and professional status. Your career advancement can also help your hospital or clinic get closer to achieving “magnet” status.
A bachelor’s degree or other higher degree is typically required for nurses who hope to move into administrative positions, consulting, research or teaching.
For more, go to Occupational Outlook Handbook - Registered Nurses.
BSN Online Courses: Designed for Working Nurses
Issues in Professional Nursing
This course synthesizes the ethical/legal concepts related to the roles of the registered nurse. Students examine professional values and value-based behaviors as a member of the profession.
Professional Development for the RN
Students broaden their existing knowledge of the discipline of nursing based on a liberal arts education. Emphasis is on professional role expansion through exploration of contemporary nursing issues.
Pathophysiology of Acute Care
Participants focus on the etiology, pathophysiology and clinical presentation of selected human diseases across the life span.
More about UT Tyler’s RN-BSN-MINE program of study