Undergraduate International Student Admissions
International Admission - Official Transcripts and Entrance Exams
International undergraduate students must submit official sealed transcripts or official mark sheets from each college/university attended. Photocopies and faxed copies are not official and will not be accepted for final admission consideration. Transcripts in the original language and an official English translation are required. International transcripts must be evaluated by an approved agency of the International Office.
- International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
- International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- JSA: Joseph Silny & Associates, Inc.
- World Education Services (WES)
- Global Credential Evaluators, Inc. (GCE)
A score is required on one of the: