Undergraduate International Transfer Scholarships
The University offers one undergraduate international scholarships. Recipients of at least $1,000 per academic year in scholarships will also qualify for in-state tuition rates which reduce the estimated cost of tuition and fees for one academic year.
New Transfer Scholarships
Students who meet the criteria below will be considered for a Transfer Scholarship.
This scholarship is for students who have previously attended other colleges only!
New Transfer students who are accepted for admission and confirm their intention to enroll prior to May 1st will be considered for an academic scholarship. Scholarship funds are limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Scholarship applications are not required.
All New Transfer scholarships are renewable for one consecutive academic year following the initial award. No application is required for renewal.
In order to renew the scholarship for the second year you must earn 12 credit hours or more each semester and achieve a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
Transfer Presidential Scholarship
- Year 1: $1,000 per year
- Year 2: $2,000 per year
To qualify students must:
- Be accepted for admission by May 1st.
- Enroll for a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester (Fall and Spring) at UT Tyler.
- Have a cumulative 3.25 GPA on all transfer course work.
- Be an incoming transfer student who has completed 30+ hours from a 4 year institution or,
- Be an incoming transfer student who has completed 45+ hours from a community college