Patriot Golf Classic
Patriot Golf Classic Scholarship
The Patriot Golf Classic is an annual fundraiser that benefits UT Tyler’s scholarship program at its campuses in Tyler, Longview, Palestine, and Houston. Each Classic event is staffed by community volunteers and supported by numerous organizations. The Patriot Golf Classic committee is giving a full scholarship (full year tuition and fees) and a partial scholarship (1 semester tuition and fees) to deserving students that apply for the 2017-2018 school year.
· be a returning undergraduate student and a Texas resident;
· have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA at time of application;
· be enrolled in at least 15 hours for fall 2017;
· maintain at least 15 hours per semester to keep scholarship for 2017-2018 year (fall 2017 for the partial scholarship, fall 2017 and spring 2018 for full scholarship);
· attend the Patriot Golf Classic event on Sunday, May 21 at 6pm at Hollytree
Golf Club at 6700 Hollytree Drive, Tyler, TX 75703 (where scholarships will
be awarded in person).
· Submit all materials via your UT Tyler Patriots e-mail (@patriots.uttyler.edu)
no later than April 14, 2017.
Things to note:
· The Patriot Golf Classic scholarship can be used towards tuition and fees at UT Tyler only.
· The Patriot Golf Classic Current Use scholarship (semester and full year) will only be awarded once.
· Considerations for the scholarship include academic achievement, personal achievement, future goals, and connection to UT Tyler.
· You may attach a separate page if you need additional room for the essay questions.
· You will be contacted if the scholarship committee has selected you as a recipient of a scholarship.