Academic Advising Center
Special Programs - Timely Graduation Contracts (TGC)
Students who signed a Timely Graduation Contract as new beginning freshman for Fall 2008 (eligibility expires at the end of the Summer 2012 terms) or Fall 2009 (elegibility expires at the end of Summer 2013 terms) are reminded of the following requirements to remain eligible for the $600 incentive reimbursement credit upon graduation:
- Meet with your academic advisor at least once each fall and spring semester to plan for your upcoming enrollment(s).
- Complete a minimum of 12 semester credit hours of course work (with grades of "C" or better) each fall and spring term. (This requirement is waived for the last term of attendance if degree completion does not require it.)
- If fall and spring semester credit hours completed do not total 30 or more, enroll in enough semester credit hours of course work during the following summer to equal 30 or more. (This may include transfer credits from another accredited college or university.)
- Maintain good academic standing at all times. (Being placed on academic probation or suspension voids the contract.)
- Remember to file an Application for Graduation in the Registrar's Office by the published priority deadline in the semester prior to planned graduation.
*****NOTE: THE TIMELY GRADUATION CONTRACT, ADMINISTERD BY THE DEPARMENT OF ACADEMIC SUCCESS, IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE TUITION REBATE PROGRAM, ADMINISTERED BY THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE. STUDENTS ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM APPLY WHEN COMPLETING THEIR APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION.*****
For more information concerning TGC, please contact