Assessment Review Forms
Office of Assessment and Institutional Effectiveness
Sample rubrics may be viewed by selecting the college or department from the lists below. All assessment plans are evaluated annually using a rubric that is specific for academic programs, administrative departments/units or educational administrative departments/units.
Academic - Academic programs are encouraged to assess six program level student learning outcomes. The college dean or designee completes a rubric in Qualtrics for each program and the completed rubric is included in the deans' recommendations for the Provost's Assessment Mini-Grant awarded each spring semester.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business and Technology
- College of Education and Psychology
- College of Engineering and Computer Sciences
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Administrative - Administrative units are requested to assess three key indicator service outcomes. The division vice president or designee completes a rubric in Qualtrics to evaluate the assessment plan for each unit or department.
- Academic Affairs Administrative
- Business Affairs Administrative
- Research & Technology Transfer
- Student Affairs Administrative
- Teaching Innovation & Student Success Administrative
- Technology Administrative
- University Advancement Administrative
- President Administrative
Educational Administrative - Educational Administrative units are requested to assess at least one student learning outcome in addition to one - two key indicator service outcomes. The division vice president or designee completes a rubric in Qualtrics to evaluate the assessment plan for each unit or department.