University Assessment Committee
Office of Assessment and Institutional Effectiveness
Responsibilities of the University Assessment Committee include:
- Supports the mission of the university by providing guidance, coordination and support for the ongoing assessment of institutional effectiveness.
- Makes recommendations regarding implementation and continuous improvement of the university's assessment program.
- The University Assessment Committee is responsible for monitoring assessment plans and the annual assessment activities of all units and programs in order to make recommendations for improvements.
- Reports to the provost.
- Provides a report to Faculty Senate on items which directly affect faculty and academic governance in April.
2013-14 Committee Charge
- Promote assessment through training and education.
- Communicate the assessment goals of the university to all areas (academic and administrative).
- Assist with the submission of assessment plans and process results.
- Conduct the review process of plans and results.
- Make recommendations to the provost regarding results submitted.
|Lou Ann Berman||Standing||Chair||
Assistant VP Assessment & Institutional Effectiveness
|Barbara Haas||2012-2015||Member||College of Nursing & Health Sciences|
|Ross Sherman||2012-2015||Member||College of Education & Psychology|
|Roger Lirely||2013-2016||Member||College of Business & Technology|
|Dennis Cali||2013-2016||Member||College of Arts & Science|
|Arun Kulkarni||2011-2014||Member||College of Engineering & Computer Science|
|William Geiger||2013-2016||Member||Assistant Dean of the Graduate School|
|Jeanne Standley||Ex-Officio||Director, University Libraries|
|Shari Koukl||Ex-Officio||Office of Institutional Analysis|
|Sheryl Dennis||Ex-Officio||Associate VP for Business Affairs|
|Ona Tolliver||Ex-Officio||Assistant VP for Student Affairs and Dean of Students|
|Debbie Koslover||Ex-Officio||Chair, Core Curriculum Subcommittee|