UT Tyler Office of Career Services
Find Direction. Refine Your Skills. Meet Employers.
The University of Texas at Tyler Office of Career Services offers guidance, resources and support to help Patriot students and alumni navigate the career development process.
Enhance your career development by attending UT Tyler career services events, including:
East Texas Teacher Fair, March 28. Teacher Fair will include a traditional job fair for educators in the morning followed by individual candidate interviews after lunch. Afternoon interview schedules will be generated by the employer during the morning session. Registration for students and employers is now open. Business attire is highly recommended.
Click on image to view registered employers.
Spring Job Fair, April 9.
This job fair will allow you to meet face to face with employers, learn about job opportunities and network with professionals in your field. Job fair student and employer registration is available online. Business attire is highly recommended.
Click image to view registered employers.
ARK-LA-TEX Career Fair, April 26.
This career fair is a joint effort between tri-state area Arkansas, Louisiana and Texas. The ARK-LA-TEX Career Fair will be held in Bossier City, La., at the Bossier City Civic Center. Students will be able to meet with employers and graduate school recruiters to learn about continued education, job opportunities, and network with professionals in their industry. Business attire and resumes are required to attend this event.
Check back at a later date to access the list of registered employers.
- From resume writing to networking, workshops are offered on a variety of career development topics to refine your skills and guide you down the path to success.
More Resources for Career Success
Develop, evaluate and implement your career path through comprehensive UT Tyler services including:
- Career assessments are offered in various elements of self-discovery – from personality and interests to strengths and skills – to help identify your occupational options.
- Career advisement appointments are available to discuss career preparation and exploration, have your resume reviewed, or do a mock interview.
- Explore the PatriotJobs database to search and apply for jobs and internships.
- Find student employment opportunities, including work-study and other types of positions on campus.
Apply for a Work Study Job
Apply for a Non-Workstudy Job
Hire a Student Employee
myEdu for Students
Manage College. Get your degree faster. Land the perfect job or internship. Read more
myEdu for Employer
Connect with students. Grow your brand. Hire the best talent. Read more