UT Tyler Office of Career Services
Find Direction. Refine Your Skills. Meet Employers.
The University of Texas at Tyler Office of Career Services offers guidance, resources, and support to help Patriot students and alumni navigate the career development process.
Enhance your career development by attending UT Tyler career services events, including:
- Fall and spring job fairs will allow you to meet face to face with employers, learn about job opportunities and network with professionals in your field. Job fair student and employer registration is available online.
- The Graduate and Professional School Panel will allow you to meet with other colleges and universities about master's and doctoral programs.
- From resume writing to networking, workshops are offered on a variety of career development topics to refine your skills and guide you down the path to success.
More Resources for Career Success
Develop, evaluate and implement your career path through comprehensive UT Tyler services including:
- Career assessments are offered in various elements of self-discovery – from personality and interests to strengths and skills – to help identify your occupational options. You can take the assessments online and get your results immediately. And you'll have the option to discuss your results with a counselor.
- Career advisement appointments are available to discuss career preparation and exploration, have your resume reviewed, or do a mock interview.
- Visit the Career Resource Library for great articles and advice.
- Explore the PatriotJobs database to search and apply for jobs and internships.
- Find student employment opportunities, including work-study and other types of positions on campus.
|Engineering Job Fair UC Ballroom 10:00AM|
|Business & Technology Career Fair UC Ballroom 10:00AM|
|All Major Job Fair UC Ballroom 11:00AM|
|Houston Engineering Job Fair HCC Alief Hayes Campus 1:00PM|