UT Tyler Office of Career Services
Discover Direction. Refine Your Skills. Meet Employers.
The University of Texas at Tyler Office of Career Services offers guidance, resources, and support to help Patriot students and alumni navigate the career development process.
Enhance your career development by attending UT Tyler career services events, including:
- Employers: Register for Job Fair EXPO Spring 2013!
- The Graduate and Professional School Panel will allow you to meet with other colleges and universities about the opportunities in master's and doctoral programs.
- Patriots to Professionals Fall Career Fair & Spring Job Fair Expo will allow you to meet face to face with employers, learn about job opportunities and network with professionals in your field.
- From resume writing to networking, workshops are offered on a variety of career development topics to refine your skills and guide you down the path to success.
Vital Resources for Your Career Success
Develop, evaluate and implement your career path through comprehensive UT Tyler services that include advisement, assessments, guidance in career exploration, job searches, networking, interview preparation and more.
- Career assessments are offered in various elements of self-discovery – from personality and interests to strengths and skills – to help identify your occupational options. You can take the assessments online and get your results immediately. And you'll have the option to discuss your results with a counselor.
- Career advisement appointments also are available to discuss career preparation and exploration, have your resume reviewed, or do a mock interview.
- Visit the Career Resource Library for great articles and advice on career planning, establishing contacts in your field of study, researching a company in preparation for an interview, using social media in your job search and many other career development topics.
- Explore the PatriotJobs database to search and apply for jobs and internships.
- Find student employment opportunities. The Office of Career Services connects UT Tyler students to both work-study and non-work-study positions on campus.
Apply for a Work Study Job
Apply for a Non-Workstudy Job
Hire a Student Employee