UT Tyler Office of Career Services
Welcome to the New Patriot Jobs
Currently enrolled students & May 2014 graduates:
Effective July 1, 2014, you will be logging on to a NEW Patriot Jobs. Logging in will now be a breeze. If you are a current student or recent graduate (May 2014) you can now use your UT Tyler credentials.
- Select Patriot Jobs > Student
- Your user name and password is the same as your UT Tyler credential's login.
Alumni who have graduated prior to May 2014:
If you graduated prior to Jan. 1, 2014, follow the directions below: To log onto the new system on July 1, 2014, use the following instructions:
- Select Patriot Jobs > Alumni
- Your user name is the email address that you gave to the registrar. First-time users will need to request a password through the Forgot Password function. If you do not have an account, call 903-565-5862 or email: email@example.com
- From resume writing to networking, workshops are offered on a variety of career development topics to refine your skills and guide you down the path to success.
More Resources for Career Success
Develop, evaluate and implement your career path through comprehensive UT Tyler services including:
- Career assessments are offered in various elements of self-discovery – from personality and interests to strengths and skills – to help identify your occupational options.
- Career advisement appointments are available to discuss career preparation and exploration, have your resume reviewed, or do a mock interview.
- Explore the PatriotJobs database to search and apply for jobs and internships.
- Find student employment opportunities, including work-study and other types of positions on campus.
|Information Session Sherwin Williams BUS 104 5:00 PM|
|Job Fair UC Ballroom 11 a.m.|
|Grad Fair UC Ballroom 11 a.m.|
|Fall Education JOB Fair OAC 2 p.m.|
Apply for a Work Study Job
Apply for a Non-Workstudy Job
Hire a Student Employee
myEdu for Students
Manage College. Get your degree faster. Land the perfect job or internship. Read more
myEdu for Employer
Connect with students. Grow your brand. Hire the best talent. Read more