UT Tyler Office of Career Success and Alumni Engagement
Find Direction. Refine Your Skills. Meet Employers.
The University of Texas at Tyler Office of Career Success and Alumni Engagement offers guidance, resources, and support to help Patriot students and alumni navigate the career development process.
Enhance your career development by attending UT Tyler Career Success and Alumni Engagement events, including:
- Fall and spring job fairs will allow you to meet face to face with employers, learn about job opportunities and network with professionals in your field. Job fair student and employer registration is available online.
- From resume writing to networking, workshops are offered on a variety of career development topics to refine your skills and guide you down the path to success. See upcoming workshops in the Calendar of Events.
More Resources for Career Success
Develop, evaluate and implement your career path through comprehensive UT Tyler services including:
- Career assessments are offered in various elements of self-discovery – from personality and interests
to strengths and skills – to help identify your occupational options. You can take
the assessments online and get your results immediately. You'll have the option to
discuss your results with a Career
- Career coaching appointments are available to discuss career preparation and exploration, have your resume reviewed, or do a mock interview.
- Explore the PatriotJobs database to search and apply for jobs and internships.
- Find student employment opportunities, including work-study and other types of positions on campus.
SEP26Greek All Council (GAC)
UC Theater 5 pm
SEP26National Hazing Prevention Week
SEP26Greek Life/CAB Movie Night-GOAT
UC Theater 6 pm
SEP27National Hazing Prevention Week
SEP27These Hands Don't Haze Banner
UC Second Floor 11 am
SEP28National Hazing Prevention Week
Plan for your future by finding important information about potential earnings, average student loan debt, and employment earnings for the first five years post-graduation by degree major.Learn More...