College of Pharmacy Tuition and Fee Refund Schedule
2017 - 2018 Tuition & Fee Refund Schedule
Spring 2018 8 week 1 session
- From registration through January 16, 2018 (census date): 100%
- After January 16, 2018: No refund
- Prior to January 8, 2018: 100%
- From January 8, 2018 through January 10, 2018: 80%
- From January 11, 2018 through January 13: 50%
- After January 13, 2018: No refund
Spring 2018 8 week 2 session
- From registration through March 19, 2018 (census date): 100%
- After March 19, 2018: No refund
- Prior to March 5, 2018: 100%
- From March 5, 2018 through March 7, 2018: 80%
- From March 8, 2018 through March 10, 2018: 50%
- After March 10, 2018: No refund
For refunds, the effective date of withdrawal will be the date when the withdrawal is officially completed by the College of Pharmacy Office of Academic Affairs. If the university cancels a scheduled course of instruction, all fees will be refunded. No refunds will be made unless applied for in the same school year as withdrawal. Immediate refund will not be made to students who withdraw during the refund period. Normally, a refund will be made within 30 days from the last day of scheduled refunds to the student’s chosen refund preference (P2 card, direct deposit or check).
All policies regarding the payment or refunding of tuition, fees and charges comply with applicable statues and are approved by the Board of Regents of The University of Texas System. If a person desires clarification of any matter relating to payment or refund of such charges, or believes special circumstances warrant exceptions to the published policy, the Office of Business Affairs at UT Tyler should be contacted.
**Your tuition and fee balance may include a parking permit, add fee, late fee, installment fee or emergency loan fee. These fees are not included in the refund calculation.