Option to Pay Tuition and Fees by Installments
Students may make payment of tuition and fees for the fall and spring semesters through the following installment plan: one-half (1/2) of tuition and fees in advance of the beginning of the semester and two (2) one-fourth (1/4) payments prior to the end of the semester. This plan is not available for summer sessions.
A promissory note will be required and an incidental-handling fee of $25 will be collected from students utilizing the installment plan. A late payment fee of $25 will be assessed for each late payment.
- A student who fails to provide full payment of tuition and fees, including late fees assessed, when payments are due, is subject to one or more of the following actions:
- Bar from registration/deny readmission;
- Withholding of grades, degree and official transcript;
- Denial of course credit for work done that semester;
- Apply appropriate penalties as established by law;
- Referral of debt to collection agency.