A formal request for readmission is required whenever a student fails to register for twelve or more months or has an approved leave of absence for twelve or more months. To resume studies, students must submit an Application for Graduate Studies and a Petition for Reinstatement to the Office of Graduate Studies according to the following deadlines:

Readmission is not automatic and will be reviewed carefully by the Office of Graduate Studies and the academic program prior to making a recommendation.

If a student is readmitted, the applicable catalog is the one in effect at the time of readmission.