Option to Pay Tuition and Fees by Installments
Students of UT Tyler may make payment of tuition and fees for the fall and spring semesters through one of the following installment plan options:
- 3 payment installment plan with an installment fee of $25.00
- 4 payment installment plan with an installment fee of $35.00
- 5 payment installment plan with an installment fee of $45.00
A late payment fee of $25 will be assessed for each late payment.
A student who fails to provide full payment of tuition and fees, including late fees assessed, when payments are due, is subject to one or more of the following actions:
- Bar from registration/deny readmission;
- Withholding of grades, degree and official transcript;
- Denial of course credit for work done that semester;
- Apply appropriate penalties as established by law;
- Referral of debt to collection agency.