Bachelor of Arts/ Science in Economics Requirements
Total Semester Credit Hours=120
- University Core Curriculum (44 hrs.)
- A minimum grade-point average of 2.0 in upper-division economics courses, including a 2.0 average in a minimum of 12 upper division hours of economics taken at this university. No grade below "C" in any economics course will be accepted for graduation.
- Twelve hours of preparation comprised of:
- A minimum of 30 hours in economics, of which 24 must be upper division, as follows:
- A minor of 18 hours chosen in consultation with the student's advisor
- FOR THE BACHELOR OF ARTS DEGREE: at least four semesters of a single foreign language or a satisfactory grade on a written examination approved by the foreign language faculty