Bachelor of Business Administration: Total 120 semester credit hours
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) prepares students for positions as executives, managers, and specialists in businesses and other organizations. Such an education provides an opportunity to:
- understand contemporary business culture;
- appreciate the historical evolution of business, and develop an awareness of the social and economic influences in the global community;
- encourage social responsibility and community service;
- understand major functional areas of business, their relationships, and develop some degree of specialization and application; and
- prepare for graduate study.
Students are encouraged to establish a firm base of humanities, arts, and sciences; to develop analytical capability; to investigate major functional areas of business; and to recognize that the role of leadership in the modern business system is vitally important for community progress and economic development.