- Complete a Graduate Transfer Credit Approval form within the first semester following admission to a program that identifies the transfer credit awarded and specifies any special requirements.
- Complete the total number of semester credit hours and other requirements of the degree plan (including transfer credit) within a six-year period. Courses completed on a credit-granting basis (CR) may not be applied toward a graduate degree without approval of the graduate coordinator or the appropriate department chair.
- Earn a "C" or better in all courses applied to the degree.
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on all work counted toward the degree.
- Pass the appropriate comprehensive examination(s) if required for the program.
- Submit an approved thesis if required. See Thesis in this section.
- Pay the non-refundable graduation fee in the Cashier's Office.
- Take the receipt to the Enrollment Services Center and exchange it for an Application for Graduation.
- Complete the Application for Graduation form and return it to the Enrollment Services Center.