The University of Texas at Tyler
College of Business and Technology
Choose Your Path
For some, taking initiative and motivating people is rewarding. Maybe you find excitement in the idea of trading stocks or making investments? Or perhaps developing a marketing plan and carrying out projects gets you motivated. You choose your path and our AACSB accredited College of Business & Technology (CBT) will help you get there. The CBT also prepares students for careers in computer science, human resource development and technology.
- Marketing program accredited by Category Management Association, one of only four in the nation!
- CBT students have the opportunity to earn a SAP Recognition Award.
- IMM360 curriculum named Star Award Finalist by Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
- Gain practical experience in retail management through the Brookshire's Consumer Insight Lab.
- Take advantage of the 3+1 Program and earn a BBA in accounting and master of accountancy (MAcc) in just four years!
- Online MBA is ranked #23 among Best Affordable AACSB Online MBA Programs and is top in UT System.
- MBA in Health Care Management program recognized as one of the top 25 programs in the country.
- MAcc program ranked #10 among Most Affordable Graduate Accounting Programs.
- Online MS in Human Resource Development ranked #12 in best online MS in HRD programs.
- The CIS degree trains students on cyber security in retailing.
- Industrial technology majors will also earn certification in Nano/Advanced Materials Safety.
- The CBT internship program gives students hands-on experience and often turns into full-time employment opportunities.
- Student organizations connect students to the college, university and community.
FEB6Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
Longview University Center 6:00pm
FEB212017 Retail Summit
APR11Leadership Speaker Series
Green Acres Baptist Church Crosswalk Center 11:00am
APR27CBT Awards Day
UC Theater & Ballroom 5:30pm
APR28Spring 2017 CBT Mock Team Interviews