Center for Retail Enterprises
The Center for Retail Enterprises serves the East Texas region by developing and disseminating relevant retail knowledge to persons and organizations interested in operating retail businesses in the region. Retail enterprises include a broad range of businesses. The Center for Retail Enterprises will enhance the retail skill set of the regional workforce and provide knowledge and expertise in economic activities associated with retail exchanges including merchandising, point-of-sale marketing, sales, customer service, pricing, and promotion.
We strive to be the leading provider of retail knowledge in the East Texas Region and bridge the gap between academia and retailers by providing education, resources, and opportunities for business success.
Expertise of the CRE
- Sales Activities
- Customer Service
- Product Pricing
- Product Promotion
- Marketing Research
- Point-of-Sale Marketing
Resources of the CRE
- Professional consulting from highly qualified faculty members of the College of Business & Technology
- Student-conducted marketing research and consulting for retail businesses
- Educational seminars for retailers
- Knowledge base of issues affecting retailers
- Email the CRE about professional faculty assistance or student-based projects