Soules College of Business
The college of business and technology offers three certification programs. These programs consist of graduate level coursework that students may later use toward a graduate degree with the program coordinator's approval.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Organizational Development and Leadership Certification
- Supply Chain Management Certification
- Oil, Gas and Energy Accounting Certification
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Apply at The Graduate School website and pay the application fee.
- Submit official transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Submit unofficial transcripts to Soulesgradadvising@uttyler.edu.
NOTE: GMAT/GRE are not required for the certification but may be required if a student decides to later pursue a graduate degree.