UT Tyler College of Business and Technology
Ph.D. in HRD FAQs: Previous Applicants
If you have applied to the doctoral program before, you must re-submit the following
- Apply Texas Application: www.applytexas.org*
IF you are a previously admitted or denied applicant. Once applications have been accepted
or denied in the system, we are unable to defer them.
*If no action was taken on your application, send a request to cbtGRADadvising@uttyler.edu
to have your application deferred to the appropriate semester (always a fall semester).
- Transcripts: If anything has changed since the last time you submitted your transcript, you must submit a new one, an original printed within the last 30 days.
- GMAT and GRE scores: If anything has changed since the last time you submitted scores.
- TOEFL and or IELTS scores: If anything has changed since the last time you submitted scores.
Re-submitting the following is optional:
- Career Statement
- Curriculum Vita or Resume
- Recommendation Letters
Graduate Programs Advising