Department of Human Resource Development & Technology
Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (BAAS)
The BAAS is a transfer degree program only. The first two years is spent in preparing for a technical field such as electronics, drafting and design, radiologic technology, legal assistant, computer networking and a number of other fields. Because of this diversity of backgrounds, the first two years of this program cannot be specified.
Generally the student enters the BAAS program lacking some or perhaps many of the core curriculum requirements. These courses may be taken at the Tyler campus, at a regionally accredited community college or university in the student's geographic area, or they can be taken online from a regionally accredited institution.
- 2014 BAAS in Industrial Management Degree Plan
- 2014 BAAS in Manufacturing Management Degree Plan
- 2014 BAAS in Small Business Operations Degree Plan
- 2012-2014 BAAS in Retail Enterprises Degree Plan
- 2012-2014 BAAS in Industrial Management Degree Plan
- 2012-2014 BAAS in Small Business Operations Degree Plan
- 2012-2014 BAAS in Manufacturing Management Degree Plan
- More Degree Plan Information
- 2012-2014 BAAS General/Technical Option (no specific emphasis Degree Plan)
- Applied Arts and Sciences BAAS Degree Information
- Apply Now
- Request More Information