The University of Texas at Tyler
College of Business and Technology
Choose Your Path
For some, taking initiative and motivating people is rewarding. Maybe you find excitement in the idea of trading stocks or making investments? Or perhaps developing a marketing plan and carrying out projects gets you motivated. You choose your path and our AACSB accredited College of Business & Technology (CBT) will help you get there. The CBT also prepares students for careers in computer science, human resource development and technology.
- Marketing program accredited by Category Management Association, one of only four in the nation!
- CBT students have the opportunity to earn a SAP Recognition Award.
- Gain practical experience in retail management through the Brookshire's Consumer Insight Lab.
- Apply for the Certified Financial Planner CFP® Professional Certificate Program.
- Take advantage of the 3+1 Program and earn a BBA in accounting and master of accountancy (MAcc) in just four years!
- MBA in Health Care Management program recognized as one of the top 25 programs in the country.
- The CIS degree trains students on cyber security in retailing.
- Industrial Technology majors will also earn certification in Nano/Advanced Materials Safety.
- The CBT internship program gives students hands-on-experience and often turns into full-time employment opportunities.
- Student organizations connect students to the college, university, and community.