The University of Texas at Tyler
Soules College of Business
Choose Your Path
For some, taking initiative and motivating people is rewarding. Maybe you find excitement in the idea of trading stocks or making investments? Or perhaps developing a marketing plan and carrying out projects gets you motivated. You choose your path and our AACSB-accredited College of Business & Technology will help you get there. The Soules College of Business also prepares students for careers in computer science, human resource development and technology.
- Marketing program accredited by Category Management Association, one of only four in the nation!
- Soules College of Business students have the opportunity to earn a SAP Recognition Award.
- IMM360 curriculum named Star Award Finalist by Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
- Gain practical experience in retail management through the Brookshire's Consumer Insight Lab.
- Take advantage of the 3+1 Program and earn a BBA in accounting and master of accountancy (MAcc) in just four years!
- Online MBA is ranked #9 Best Online MBA Program in Texas for 2017.
- Online MBA is ranked #23 among Best Affordable AACSB Online MBA Programs and is top in UT System.
- MBA in Health Care Management program recognized as one of the top 25 programs in the country.
- MAcc program ranked #10 among Most Affordable Graduate Accounting Programs.
- Online MS in Human Resource Development ranked #12 in best online MS in HRD programs.
- The CIS degree trains students on cyber security in retailing.
- Industrial technology majors will also earn certification in Nano/Advanced Materials Safety.
- The Soules College of Business internship program gives students hands-on experience and often turns into full-time employment opportunities.
- Student organizations connect students to the college, university and community.
OCT23Alaba Ilesanmi, Sr. Percussion Recital -
Braithwaite Recital Hall - 12:30
OCT24Outdoor Adventure Deadline
HPC 12:00 pm
OCT25UT Tyler Jazz Jam -
ETX Brewing Company - 7:00
OCT26P4 Students - Grant, Scholarship, and Loan Funds Will Begin to be Applied to Student's Accounts
Academic Resource CenterGo to Academic Resource Center ...
Soules College of Business in the News
UT Tyler professor recognized for outstanding achievement.Read More Soules College of Business News ...
Soules College of Business Newsletter
Find out the latest information from the Soules College of Business newsletter.