UT Tyler College of Business and Technology
- Beta Gamma Sigma - BGS is the international honor society serving business programs accredited by AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Membership in Beta Gamma Sigma is the highest recognition a business student anywhere in the world can receive in a business program accredited by AACSB International.
- Epsilon Pi Tau - As the internaional honorary for professions in technology, Epsilon Pi Tau serves members in more than 49 countries of the world who practice technology as executives in business and industry, as technicians, engineers, educators, and as leaders in many nonprofit technology endeavors.
Department of Accounting, Finance & Business Law
- Beta Alpha Psi - BAP is an honorary organization for financial information students and professionals. The primary object is to encourage and give recognition to scholastic and professional excellence in the business information field. This includes promoting the study and practice of accounting, finance and information systems. Contact Veronda Willis for more information.
- Financial Management Association - The purpose of FMA is to prepare students for a career in the field of finance by providing networking opportunities with outside employers as well as providing as much information as possible about managing personal finances. For information about FMA please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting Society - The purpose of the Accounting Society is to encourage, study and understand accounting, social interaction and service with all phases of the accounting program. For more information about the Accounting Society please email email@example.com
Department of Human Resource Development & Technology
- Academy of Human Resource Development
- ASSE - American Society of Safety Engineers
- ATMAE - Association of Technology, Management and Applied Engineering
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
- SHRM - Society for Human Resources Management
Department of Management and Marketing
- Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE) - Award-winning student team that practices entrepreneurship through local, regional and global projects. Contact Tammy Cowart for more information.
- American Management Association (AMA)