Campus Computing Services
Blackboard is a service provided by The University of Texas at Tyler which enables students, faculty and staff to interact in an online classroom environment. If you have any questions about this service, please look at our Blackboard FAQ. If you have any other questions, please email the address listed in the contact information below.
- Unauthorized use is prohibited.
- Usage may be subject to security testing and monitoring.
- Misuse is subject to criminal prosecution.
- No expectation of privacy except as otherwise provided by applicable privacy laws.
For Users Having Problems After They Log Into myUTTyler
We have noticed a number of users having issues after they log into myUTTyler. If you are one of the users having a problem, please follow the instructions on the links below to clear your cache and/or put your Web browser into compatibility view to see if this clears up your problem.
- Clearing the Cache(Internet Explorer)
- Clearing the Cache(Firefox)
- Clearing the Cache(Google Chrome)
- Compatibility View
If you have followed these instructions and are still having issues, please try a different computer from a different location or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience.
Please don't hesitate to email us or come by BUS 101 to see us if you have any problems or questions.
Do NOT send your password.
Do NOT send your Social Security Number.
Be sure to include your full name, student ID, and birth date when requesting assistance. If you have an alternate email address please send your email from that account.