Center for Ethics
- Promotes integrity within the university through compliance with the University Honor Code.
- Cultivates Emerging Leaders through development of integrity in public and private schools through identifying and working with student leaders, student counselors, teachers, and administrators.
- Fosters University ethics-related curriculum development.
- Develops strategies, through faculty workshops, of infusion of ethics into curricula.
- Conducts ethics seminars for faculty and student organizations.
- Promotes ethics research.
- Monitors student and faculty perceptions of institutional ethics.
- Conducts ethics research of professional programs.
- Develops a broad ethics dialogue.
- Recognizes individuals and groups who promote ethics.
- Conduct ethical case-based scenario discussions via Blackboard