UT Tyler Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
Chemistry Links of Interest
Careers in Chemistry
- UT Tyler Career Services - Jobs postings, interview preparation and more!
- American Chemical Society Careers and Job Resources - This American Chemical Society website provides a wealth of career information as well as links to job postings in C&E News.
- Chronicle of Higher Education Jobs - Tons of job openings for positions in academia.
- Higher Ed Jobs - The name says it all.
- Academic Keys - Another job site for scientists.
- Monster.com - One of the premier job sites.
- Organic-chemistry.com - Organic chemistry R&D job postings that aren't widely advertised.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) Information
- Web Directory: Where to Find Material Safety Data Sheets on the Internet - A Material Safety Data Sheet is designed to provide both workers and emergency personnel with the proper procedures for handling or working with that substance.
- Catalyst, The - Developed specifically for the high school chemistry teacher, to provide a place for finding relevant information for use in and out of the classroom.
- Chemistry Home - Student links to chemistry topics at sixth and seventh form level.
- Chemtutor - First course and tutorial in chemistry, designed to work with any high school or college basic chemistry course.
- Journal of Chemical Education - Introductions on various chemical topics, ideas for demonstrations, undergraduate laboratory experiments and more! Requires subscription.
- Tanner's Topics - An educational supplement for the chemistry student. Topics include atoms, molecules, elements and aqueous solutions.
Online Periodic Tables
- Chemical Elements.com - Up-to-date periodic table created especially for K-12 students.
- Chemicool Periodic Table - Provides detailed properties for each element.
- Comic Book Periodic Table - Click on an element in this table and see full, referenced comic book pages and covers involving that element. See how comic book heroes have been influenced by chemistry.
- EnvironmentalChemistry.com - Elements can be sorted by a variety of properties.
- Los Alamos National Lab Periodic Table
- Michael's Periodic Table of the Elements - With clickable element descriptions.
- PeriodicSpiral - Not your typical periodic table.
- Periodic Table - X-ray properties of elements.
- Periodic Table - From the University of Akron.
- Visual Elements - A collaboration of visual arts and chemistry.
- WebElements - Provides detailed information about every element in the Periodic Table.
Links provided on this Web page are for informational purposes only and no guarantee is made about the accuracy of the information contained on these websites. Any products, services offered or views expressed are not endorsed by UT Tyler and UT Tyler is therefore not liable for any problems arising from the reliance upon or use of such goods, products, services, or content available on or through these websites.