College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Institute for Integrated Healthcare - Request for Non-Research Related Funding
Non-research projects that align with one or more of the purposes below will be considered for funding.
The Institute for Integrated Healthcare has three primary purposes:
- Increase external funding to support health and wellness related research efforts across departmental, school, college, and external campus boundary disciplines.
- Stimulate student learning through research related to evidence-based best teaching practices in the health and wellness disciplines.
- Make a difference in the population’s health in Tyler and East Texas through community and public health initiatives and service programs.
To apply for non- research funding, submit a single page proposal that addresses the following:
- The title and purpose of the project.
- Alignment of the project with the purpose of the IIH.
- How student and/or faculty research can be affected by the project.
- Budget and justification. (May be on a separate page or spreadsheet)
- Project timeline. (May be included as an attachment)
- Report and dissemination of project results. (Due within 30 days of project completion)