The University of Texas at Tyler
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
The UT Tyler College of Nursing and Health Sciences offers outstanding degree programs preparing graduates for successful leadership roles in the health professions and movement sciences. Our graduates are well prepared to practice in a variety of complex, continually changing environments.
Nursing Degree Programs
The UT Tyler bachelor of science in nursing degree is designed for beginning and licensed (LVN) students. Other undergraduate degree options include:
- The Accelerated BSN track allows you to earn the BSN in just 16 months (available only on the Tyler campus).
- The RN to BSN track gives registered nurses with an associate degree or diploma in nursing the opportunity to earn the BSN.
The MSN/master of business administration program allows you to complete both degrees simultaneously. Other graduate degree options include: the MSN-nursing education (online), MSN-nursing administration, MSN-family nurse practitioner (hybrid), PhD in nursing and doctor of nursing practice (DNP).
Health & Kinesiology Degree Programs
UT Tyler health and kinesiology programs provide the knowledge and skills required for success in a variety of health- and/or exercise-related professions. Bachelor of science/arts degree options include:
- Health studies BS degree with a concentration in community and health education or health policy.
- Kinesiology BS degree: Choose from general, teacher certification and athletic training curriculum options.
- Wellness BA degree with a optional minor.
Graduate degree options include the master of science in health sciences, master of science in kinesiology (with online option) and master of education in health and kinesiology.