University Counseling Center
- Visits to the Student Counseling Center are considered confidential.
- No one outside the center is given any information, including whether a student has made an appointment to see a counselor, unless we have written permission to do so.
- This includes, but is not limited to, family, spouse, romantic partners, friends, co-workers, employers or professors, even if the student was referred by this person.
- No information becomes part of a student's academic record.
- For information on limits to confidentiality, please see our client consent form.