We offer archaeological services including background reviews, survey, monitoring, excavations, and artifact analysis of historic and prehistoric cultural resources. The Center aims to ensure compliance with Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation (NHPA) and the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
The Center offers services to ensure successful research projects whether they are focused on business, marketing, or for governmental purposes. In addition, we offer services to help communities and organizations document and preserve their local heritage, contributing to the larger regional narrative.
Our services include
- Helping clients refine their research questions and identify goals and measurable objectives
- Structuring the project methodology and identifying data sources necessary to complete the project
- Developing, implementing, and analyzing the results of surveys and focus groups
- Identifying possible sources of funding to support research endeavors and assisting clients with the development of proposals
- Developing program/project assessment (evaluation) tools and analyzing and summarizing the results of such assessments
- Oral History (interviews and transcription)
- Photovoice (including summary analysis and transcription)