Title: Associate Professor
Building: RBN 4006
- 2008, Ph.D. University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Mathematics.
- Dissertation: C*-Algebras of Inverse Semigroups.
- Advisors: John Meakin and David Pitts.
- 2001, B.S. University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Mathematics and Computer Science
Research Areas: Operator algebras, functional analysis, inverse semigroups.
- 2014 – present: Associate Professor, The University of Texas at Tyler
- 2008 – 2014: Assistant Professor, The University of Texas at Tyler
- 2001 – 2007: Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Nebraska-Lincoln