Health Care Administration (Executive MPA) at UT Tyler
Application for admission to the Executive Health Care Administration - MPA program is through www.applytexas.org.
A complete application includes the following:
- $40 Graduate School Application fee (payable on ApplyTexas)
- The EHCA Applicant Information Sheet: See link below (submitted via email, fax or USPS to the program)
- A 300 word written essay (submitted via email, fax or USPS to the program)
- Your career objectives and how the EHCA courses will aid in reaching them
- A description of how your career has progressed to this point; and
- Your personal view of the current status of our health care system
- Official transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate work
- A resume (submitted via email, fax or USPS to the program)
- Three letters of recommendation; preferably one from a supervisor (submitted via email, fax or USPS to the program)
- Letters of recommendation from people qualified to assess the applicant's academic potential, preferably one from the applicant's current manager/supervisor
- Applicants should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Following the receipt of all application criteria, an on-campus interview with the EHCA Program Director and other designated faculty members is required for admission.
The EHCA Program admits one cohort of 25 students each Fall; the program does not admit students in the spring and summer terms.
Applications are being accepted for the Fall 2013 admit term.