Educational Technology Services
Audio and Visual Services
A/V Event Support
- ETS provides A/V technical services for university sponsored events including:
- Equipment Set-up
- Audio Engineering
- Video Recording
- Please fill out the AV event request form to request these services.
Classroom Technology Support
- Contact ET_Services@uttyler.edu if you are experiencing problems with the devices installed in the classroom, including:
- Touch Panel Control System
- Document Cameras
- A/V Playback Devices (DVD Player, Laptop Connection, Etc.)
- The following equipment is available to faculty, staff and students and can be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis for university sponsored events only. (Equipment must be reserved 2 business days prior to your event.)
- Video Cameras
- Portable Sound Units
- Please fill out the audio visual equipment form to request these services.
VHS/DVD Media Conversion
- Analog/digital media conversion is available to all faculty members and is offered free of charge for course-specific materials.
- All VHS and DVD submissions will be converted to a digital media file that will reside in a user-specific desktop converted media folder available through-out campus.
- Availability of these services is based on the Revised Copyright Law.
- Contact us at ET_Services@uttyler.edu for more information.
- Video production is available to all faculty, staff and students. See ETS video production for more information or contact ET_Services@uttyler.edu to arrange a consultation.
- ETS provides professional audio and video equipment installation as well as system design specific to the application. Contact us at ET_Services@uttyler.edu for more information or to arrange a consultation.