Historically Underutilized Business Program (HUB)
Office of Financial Services
The Statewide Procurement Division of the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts administers the Statewide HUB Program. The purpose of the program is to assist certified minority, woman-owned and service-disabled veteran business owners in bidding for contracts and open market purchases. UT Tyler is committed to maximizing the opportunity for HUB companies to provide materials, supplies, equipment and services needed to support the university.
*UT Tyler is currently looking to sponsor a Mentor Protégé partnership within the HUB Program.
- Introduction to the Statewide HUB Program
- HUB Certification Process
- HUB Subcontracting Plan: Forms and Training Video
- Centralized Master Bidders List (CMBL)
- Texas Universities HUB Coordinators Alliance
- UT Tyler HUB Policies and Procedures
Financial Services Office
Your Success. Our Passion.