Office of Financial Services
People Soft Forms
The following information is available by logging into the UT Share/PeopleSoft system:
- View "My Time Summary"
- View Paycheck Earnings Statements
- View and Update W-4 Information
- View and Update Personal Information
- View and Update Direct Deposit Information
- Send an email to Payroll@uttyler.edu for assistance in obtaining a 2013 or earlier W-2.
Payroll Check Schedules and Deadlines
NOTE: Full-time salaried employees are paid monthly on the first business day of the month following the prior month pay period end date. Part-time hourly employees are paid twice a month, five working days after the 15th day of the month and five working days after the last day of the month.
Payroll services include:
- Preparation of IRS Tax Forms/Reports:
- W-2-Wage and Tax Statement.
- Form 1042-S-Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income Statement.
- Verification of salary and assistance with other general inquiries regarding paycheck deductions. (For specific questions concerning insurance and other benefits, please contact the benefits manager at Ext. 7467.)
- Processing employee overpayment recoupment and salary spread calculations.
- Review of Authorization of Personal Services (APS) forms for payments made through accounts payable.
- Assistance with direct deposit setup/changes.
Questions should be directed to:
Time & Labor: Belinda Dean at 903.566.7229 or email@example.com
Semi-Monthly Payroll: Ryan Lilly at 903.566.7353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Payroll: Angela Bryan at 903-566-7451 or email@example.com
Payroll Manager: Stephanie Shrewsbury at 903-565-5905 or firstname.lastname@example.org