UT Tyler

State Property Frequently Asked Questions

Office of Financial Services

What should I do when I have equipment that is no longer needed by my department?

The equipment must first be offered to other UT Tyler departments via the electronic Campus Bulletin Board. To have the equipment transferred to the requesting department (if applicable) or to the warehouse, complete a Report of Transfer of Equipment form and submit a Physical Plant work order request. Call Brenda Bowie at 566-7409 if more information is needed. IMPORTANT: Before transferring computers, contact Campus Computing Services to "wipe" the hard drives.

Can I print a copy of my departmental inventory records?

Yes, access the NV3 screen in DEFINE and enter your seven-digit unit code.

What should I do when equipment is missing or stolen?

Report to University Police and send a completed Notification of Missing/Stolen Property Form to Brenda Bowie, ADM 117.

UT Tyler