UT Tyler

The Graduate School

Graduate Forms

Looking for thesis or dissertation forms?

The forms listed below can be requested here. If you don’t find what you need here, please try the Registrar's Forms Library.

  • Change of Program Form
  • Core Residency Form
  • Transient Approval Form for non-UT Tyler Graduate Students
  • Application for Graduate Admissions Appeal Form
  • Graduate Restart Request Petition
  • Release and Indemnification Agreement for Graduate Students.
    Graduate students may travel domestically without being accompanied by a Responsible University Official (RUO).  At least one week prior to traveling, this form should be approved and other forms that may be required by their departments should be completed. Graduate students cannot serve as RUOs when traveling with undergraduate students. Graduate students who travel internationally will follow the requirements for International Travel.

Email your advisor to obtain a form listed below:

  • Graduate Transfer Credit Approval Form
  • Transient Approval Form for UT Tyler Graduate Students
  • Graduate Language Waiver Form

All forms will be submitted through DocuSign. For questions, contact ogs@uttyler.edu.

UT Tyler