New Graduate Student Orientation
- The University of Texas at Tyler relies heavily on networked computers and the data contained within those systems to achieve its missions. This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is to protect these resources in accordance with state law and Regents Rules. Information Technology resources include all computer and telecommunications hardware, software, and networks owned, leased, or operated by The University of Texas System and the information stored therein. All individuals granted access to UT Tyler Information Technology resources must follow the acceptable use rules.
- Secure Air is the wireless network at The University of Texas at Tyler. The wireless network allows the members of the UT Tyler community to connect to the UT Tyler network using wireless devices.
- The Campus Computing Center is the only general use computer lab on campus. It is open to all students of the University, and is located in the Business Building, Room 101.
- Patriot Email is a service provided by the University of Texas at Tyler to all our students and faculty; visit the link to activate your account.
- Blackboard - You will use your Patriots account to log into Blackboard - this is the same account which you use to access student email. Students are automatically enrolled in courses; there is no need to self-enroll.
The University of Texas at Tyler offers selected products from Microsoft, Macromedia, and Symantec for sale at discounted prices to students, faculty, and staff of the University. Selected Adobe products are only available to students of UT Tyler.
- Help, training, and tips are available here for all things technology-related.
- myUTTyler Instructions - How to enroll, drop, view and pay bills, and purchase parking tickets