The Graduate School
Graduate International Student Admissions
The Graduate School at The University of Texas at Tyler welcomes students from around the world to pursue their educational goals. Growing numbers of international students are choosing UT Tyler.
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Academic Excellence - At UT Tyler students receive a high quality education at a member institution of the prestigious University of Texas System.
- Research - Students have the opportunity to work closely with world-class faculty members in state-of-the-are research facilities where theory comes to life through hands-on application.
- A Growing International Student Community - Our graduates are sharing their stories of success at UT Tyler with others, and as a result more and more students are finding their place at our campus. Watch Deepthi tell her story . Watch Spoorthy tell her story.
- Scholarships and Graduate Assistantships - The Graduate School offers the New Graduate Fellowship, and many students are employed as graduate, teaching, and research assistants.
- Professional Recognition - Many of our programs hold professional accreditation and have received national recognition for excellence.
- Campus and Facilities - UT Tyler is known for the natural beauty of its campus and offers students well-appointed modern facilities including the Herrington Patriot Center, the Ratliff Engineering and Science Complex, and the University Center.
- Employment - Students may participate in internships and optional practical training. Our Career Services Center helps students land internships and jobs with companies located in Texas and across the US.
- Location - UT Tyler is located in the friendly small-town community of Tyler where the standard of living is safe and affordable and where the beauty of East Texas is abundant.
- Student Support - In addition to the Graduate Admissions office international students have access to a range of student life and support services on campus to ensure a productive, safe, and meaningful student experience. The Office of International Programs is here to assist with all your post-admissions needs.
- Flexibility of Study - Most programs offer program starts in both the fall and spring semesters.
The Graduate School's Graduate International Student Admissions office serves prospective F-1 international students by providing admission information designed to meet their unique needs.
Contact Graduate International Student Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 903.566.7447.
Last day to submit completed thesis to Office of Graduate Studies for Spring 2014 graduation
Last day to submit completed thesis to the Graduate School for summer 2014 graduation