The University of Texas at Tyler
Tyler   •   Longview   •   Palestine
A centerpiece for learning,
culture and natural beauty
Random Image Alt Text

Graduate International Student Admissions

Graduate International Student Admissions


Applicants must hold, or expect to hold prior to the beginning of classes, a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited US institution or hold a comparable degree from a recognized academic institution outside the US.

Applicants should send official transcripts or marks sheets as well as diplomas and/or degree certificates directly to the Office of Graduate Admission.

Applicants with transcripts from academic institutions outside the US must also submit a detailed course-by-course international transcript evaluation. An international transcript evaluation determines an applicant's degree comparability to a US bachelor's degree. UT Tyler does not evaluate international transcripts.

International transcript evaluations are accepted by the following service providers: