Graduate International Student Admissions
F-1 Transfer Students
F-1 transfer students are those who:
- Have been admitted to UT Tyler,
- Are currently in the US maintaining F-1 status, and
- Plan to transfer their SEVIS I-20 record to UT Tyler.
How to Obtain a UT Tyler Form I-20
F-1 transfer students must ensure that their SEVIS I-20 record is transferred to UT Tyler.
- Students should contact an international student advisor at the institution currently holding their SEVIS I-20 record to request a transfer of the record to UT Tyler.
- The SEVIS I-20 record must be released to The University of Texas at Tyler, school code: DAL214F00503000.
Contact email@example.com for more information.