UT Tyler Department of Health and Kinesiology
For general advising questions or information on degree options and transferring in please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to all advising appointments students will need to fill out the electronic Student Advising Form* and email it to email@example.com 24 hours before their appointment.
*If you wish to fill this form in using a mobile device you may be required to download an additional app.
**Please see your academic advisor and program advisor.
BS Kinesiology - Athletic Training Program Advising
Andrew Cage, M.Ed., ATC, LAT
Head Athletic Trainer
MS Kinesiology and MEd Health & Kinesiology
Dr. Scott Spier
MS Health Sciences
Dr. William Sorensen
In order to provide the most productive advising for our students we request that each prospective or current student make an appointment. This ensures adequate time for the evaluation of your completed course work.
If you have not been accepted to UT Tyler or have not turned in all transcripts, please bring your transcripts with you to your appointment(s).
Resources for Students
To make the registration process clearer and assist you with questions on admissions, registration, payment, and financial aid, please see the valuable information available on our website.
A few pages you should be familiar with:
- Registration Tutorials - Our Registrar's Office provides valuable information on how to register for classes. In addition, this tutorial will familiarize you with your Student Center in "myUTTyler."
- Office of the Registrar – Forms Library.
- The online Semester Brochure.
- Financial Aid.
- The Cashier's Office for payment due dates and payment options.
- If you are applying for graduation within the coming academic year, check out our valuable information on dates and deadlines.