Bachelor of Arts Degree in Wellness With Optional Minor
Notice: This program will be available starting in fall 2017.
Total Semester Credit Hours=120
The mission of the Bachelor of Arts degree program in wellness is to prepare students for careers in corporate wellness, management of health and wellness programs, health coaching, sport or wellness journalism, or other related professions. A minor field can be selected to augment training and preparation in these or other specific areas.
To graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in wellness, the student must:
- Complete the university’s baccalaureate degree requirements.
- Complete the departmental curriculum requirements (shown below).
- Be awarded a grade of C or better in all courses used to meet degree requirements.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Wellness With Optional Minor 16-17 Catalog
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Wellness With Optional Minor 18-19 Catalog