Ornelas Residence Hall
Centrally located on the campus and overlooking Harvey Lake, the five-story Ornelas Residence Hall offers students convenience and safety. Staff is available 24 hours a day and each resident has card access locks to their suite.
The student study library is located on the first floor, along with a theatre/common room with a capacity of 30 people. A printing station and copier is also available for use in the first floor lobby.
A full-time residence coordinator lives on-site along with a head resident assistant, and a staff of eight student resident assistants is available to assist with any issues that may arise.
All utilities are included in the rent except local phone service. Utilities include electricity, water, garbage, internet access and basic/expanded cable. Wi-Fi is available throughout the building to all residents. Coin or P2 card operated laundry room on the first floor with 10 washers and dryers.
Ornelas Hall Amenities
There are two styles of suites available:
- Double occupancy rooms measure 12’11” x 25’.
- Two twin beds with extra long mattresses (36" x 80"), two dressers, two desks and chairs, two book shelves and two night stands.
- Each resident gets a closet and shares a bathroom
- Triple occupancy suites have three private bedrooms that measure 10’ x 13’.
- Each bedroom is furnished with a twin bed with an extra-long mattress (36” x 80”), a dresser, a desk and chair, a book shelf and a night stand.
- Each bedroom has a closet along with a built-in bookshelf.
- The suite has a bathroom that the three residents share along with a living area.
- The living area is furnished with a sofa, end table, chair and an ottoman.
Triple occupancy suite:
Double occupancy room:
Double occupancy: $2,839.50/semester/person
Triple occupancy: $3,176.50/semester/person*
For current rates, visit the 2014-15 Rates Page.