Patriot Village Apartments
Located right across from the library and baseball field, the three-story Patriot Village Apartments offers students convenience and safety. All utilities are included except local phone service. Utilities include electricity, water, garbage, internet access, and basic/expanded cable. WiFi is available in both buildings and the community center of Patriot Village. Coin or P2 operated laundry rooms are located on the 1st floor of each building. A head resident assistant lives on site along with a staff of six student resident assistants, who are available to assistant with any issues that may arise.
Residents must park in the lot surrounding Patriot Village from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. On nights and weekends, residents are allowed to drive to class or to other buildings. Visitor's parking is always off limits.
- Four-bedroom/2-bathroom apartments
- Two-bedroom/1-bathroom apartments
- Gated community with card access
- Gas Grill
- Picnic area
- Laundry room on 1st floor of each building
- Volleyball court
- Community center
- full kitchen
- pool table
- coke machine
- 60" TV
- surround sound
- Apartments are fully furnished with air conditioning and full-size kitchens.
- Bedrooms measure 12'4" by 13'11"
- Bedroom includes a twin bed with an extra long mattress(36" x 80"), dresser, desk and chair
- Living area includes sofa and coffee table
- Kitchen includes microwave, refrigerator/freezer (with icemaker), electric oven, dishwasher and pantry.
- Each four-bedroom suite has a 5’ x 13’ storage closet.
4 bedroom/2 bath: $3305.50/semester/person
2 bedroom/1 bath: $3952/semester/person*
*The 2 bedrooms are full for Fall 2013.
4 bedroom/2 bath
2 bedroom/1 bath