Information Security Policies
UT Tyler Office of Information Security
UT Tyler Policies
- UT Tyler Acceptable Use Policy
- Non-Disclosure Statement for Student Records
- Data Owner Information
- UT Tyler Data Classification Guidelines
- Computer Redistribution Policy & Procedures
Computers wiped by Campus Computing Services employees and departmental technical support staff must have the approved form affixed to them for the Physical Plant to transfer out of departments (forms available from ISO).
- Red Form - to be used for computers with hard drives which have been wiped.
- Yellow Form - to be used for computers with hard drives removed.
UT System Policy
- UT System Policy 165 (UTS 165)
Information Resources Use and Security Policy
- Security Practice Bulletin #1 (SPB-1)
Encryption Practices for Storage of Confidential University Data on Portable and Non-University Owned Computing Devices
Texas Department of Information Resources
- Texas Administrative Code 202
Information Resources Security Safeguards