Robert R. Muntz Library
- Assists patrons with general library services and policies.
- Assists students with the checkout of the Presentation Rooms (Lib202 & Lib419) and Study Rooms.
- Assists patrons with loan and receipt of library resources, including interlibrary loan requests
- Maintains the library's general collection.
- Bill and receipt of library fines.
Service is provided at the Circulation Desk on the second floor of the Robert R. Muntz Library.
Log into ILLiad: Interlibrary Loan, or call the interlibrary loan staff 903.566.7396 for assistance.
To renew your materials log into your account or call the circulation desk: 903.566.7342.
What are my Borrowing Privileges?
What are the Charges and Fines?
How do I find Course Reserves?
What Faculty Services are available?
Find answers to some Commonly Asked Questions.